Trout Creek Rental Staffs Favorite's
We know that we are very lucky to live in beautiful northern Michigan. We get to live, work and enjoy a place where everyone else comes to vacation and play. We thought that you might be interested in some of the "Staff Favorites". Interestingly, geographically, the staff lives in four different communities in the area, we are from different eras and have very diverse interests.
Debby's Favorites include:
- Biking the Little Traverse Wheelway - gorgeous views & so many places to stop along the way
- Boating on the Inland Waterway...all 38 miles when she can. Sandbars, swimming, tubing
- Dining at The Douglas Lake Bar and Steakhouse and Teddy Griffins Roadhouse
- Stopping at the Petoskey Brewery at the end of the day every now and then
- Skiing at Nubs Nob and Boyne Highlands
Collectively, we all love a ride through the Tunnel of Trees with a lunch of Polish cuisine at Legs Inn... Chris says that the potato pancakes are almost like her Grandmother's. Also up that way is the Sturgeon Bay beach which is gorgeous.
Just 25 minutes from Trout Creek you can hop on the ferry to Mackinac Island. Enjoy discount coupons on Shepler's Ferry when you stay as our guest at Trout Creek.
Have fun enjoying some of our favorites!