Cancellation & Deposit Policy
- All reservations require at least a $200 deposit payable to Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
- Condo #2, the 5 bedroom condo, requires half of the total balance at the time of booking.
- The remaining balance will be billed to the credit card on file 30 days prior to your arrival.
- If you are sharing the cost of the condo with others please be sure that all who are responsible for the balance call our office at least 30 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations are accepted up until 30 days prior to your arrival date. $25.00 Processing Fee will apply.
- If cancellation is made within 30 days of your arrival date, forfeiture of your full payment will result.
- If we are able to re-book the unit, we will refund all but $25.
- Cancellation and/or Early departure due to weather conditions does not warrant any refund of payment
Deposit Policy for Condo #2 - Five Bedroom Condo:
- Due to the unique nature and demand of this particular condo, the advance deposit due at the time of booking equals 1/2 of the total balance. If you book online, your initial deposit of $200 will be applied to your reservation and your credit card will be charged the appropriate amount to make the deposit of your reservation 1/2 of the balance.
- The remaining 1/2 will automatically be charged to the credit card on file 30 days prior to your arrival date.
Cancellation Policy for Condo #2 - Five Bedroom Condo:
- Should you cancel your reservation between the time you book and 45 days before your arrival, a $100 processing fee will apply.
- If you should cancel within 45 days of your arrival date, the full payment is non-refundable unless the condo is re-booked. If the condo is re-booked, a $100 processing fee will apply
The Nightly Minimum varies throughout the year...generally 2-3 nights. Please be sure to ask us.
Changes to the size of the condo, condo # or dates must be made 30 days prior to your arrival.