Casual Dining & Family Friendly
- Bob-In Again – Food with a Fifties Flavor. Frozen Custard and more. A great stop along the Little Traverse Wheelway bike route.
- Douglas Lake Bar and Steakhouse – “Northern Michigan Lakeside Dining” on Douglas Lake, Up North rustic atmosphere… hardwood floors, stone fireplace. Outdoor patio. Food is incredible!
- Julienne Tomatoes – Serving wonderful tortes and pastries, breakfast and lunch, Petoskey. The chicken salad on cranberry bread is amazing.
- Mim’s Mediterranean Grill – Yummy gyros, falafel burgers and the pita bread is out of this world! Check out all of the reviews by clicking on their link.
- Roast & Toast Cafe – Serving breakfast & lunch all day. Fresh roasted coffee and Espresso, awesome homemade soups and sandwiches
- The Side Door Saloon – Great for both families or the late night crowd. Burger, blackened whitefish & the best chicken Quesadilla’s ever. Dine inside year round or in the summer outside
- Chandlers – Outdoor patio dining, serves brunch on Saturday and Sunday, live entertainment
- City Park Grill – Seafood, steaks, pasta, best biscuits around. Built in 1910, Ernest Hemingway spent time here and was actually inspired here to write the Nick Adams stories. Entertainment nightly.
- Palette Bistro – Petoskey. Open year round this is a restaurant with a beautiful view of Little Traverse Bay and offers wonderful food and atmosphere.
- Stafford’s Bay View Inn, The Pier or Perry Hotel – Petoskey & Harbor Springs Landmarks, these restaurants offer exquisite views of Little Traverse Bay
- Twisted Olive – Petoskey. Amazing breakfast, lunch and dinner with a view. Coastal Mediterranean from Spain to Israel, from Morocco to Greece
- Whitecaps – Overlooking Little Traverse Bay, Petoskey. Seafood, Choice cut meats, innovative appetizers and more. Great atmosphere.