Petoskey Youth Soccer Autumn Blast – September 9-10
The Petoskey Autumn Blast Soccer Tournament is a wonderful occasion for family bonding. There are lots of reasons why a Condo is just what you and your family need during this very exciting and action packed weekend. We love soccer families – you are always welcome to stay with us.
- You can share a condo with another family to keep the cost of the weekend down
- A condo has a fully equipped kitchen to cook your breakfast and other meals, rather than eating out at restaurants
- The pools and other onsite amenities will keep you and your family busy between games.
- The whole team can stay here for more team bonding time
- The condos each have their own washer and dryer so the soccer uniforms stay clean and fresh!
- There is plenty of space outdoors for the kids to have fun…. they will not have to play soccer in the hallways of a hotel – they can play outside on our grassy lawn area with the soccer goals instead of in a parking lot.
- With all of the down time between games, Trout Creek is the place you want to stay.
On-site we offer:
- 2 Pools
- Basketball Court
- Hiking trails
- Fishing ponds
- 4 Tennis Courts
- Fitness center
- Picnic/Barbecue Area so that you can grill out and have fun with the kids.
Soccer Weekend will be here before you know it. You may either call us at 800-748-0245 or you may book online. For more details about the weekend, you may check out the Petoskey Youth Soccer Association link
After you stay in a condo, you will never want to stay in a hotel again. Condominiums are just so convenient, comfortable and affordable. We look forward to seeing you in June!
Deposit and Cancellation Policy
$200 deposit with a Visa, MC or Discover is due at the time of booking your reservation. This amount will apply to your balance, which is due 30 days prior to your arrival.
Should you find it necessary to cancel your reservation and it is prior to 30 days of your arrival date, $175 of the original $200 deposit will be refunded to your credit card. If the cancellation occurs within 30 days of your arrival, the entire balance will be forfeited unless the condo is re-booked. At that time all but $50 will be refunded back to the credit card on file.