Northern Michigan’s Scrapbooking Weekend
November 3-6, 2016
Harbor Springs ~ Petoskey Scrapbooking, Card Making and Craft Retreat Weekend is so much fun! Spend hours on end making beautiful projects, get ideas from others who attend & meet new friends who love to scrapbook and craft as much as you do. You will feel right at home while staying in a Trout Creek Condominium.
Our Scrapbooking and Craft Retreats are so different than any others you may have attended. With the intimate & casual atmosphere, you can even feel free to wear your sleep pants & slippers…go for it! We limit the number of scrappers so you can work comfortably, visit with your friends, and make new ones.
Come Early! Arrive Thursday for no additional charge and get set up in the clubhouse. That way you can be ready to get started early Friday morning.
Your Scrapbook Weekend includes:
- 2 or 3 nights lodging (Thursday is Free!)
- Late check-out Sunday
- Use of equipment at the fitness center.
- Lots of door prizes
- Over 3 feet of working space
- Scrap until midnight Friday & Saturday.
- Pizza party Friday evening, breakfast Saturday & Sunday, lunch Saturday, and snacks all weekend long.
Cost for this fun filled weekend:
- 10 ppl in a condo -$243 pp (5 bdrm)
- 8 ppl in a condo – $228 pp (3 bdrm loft)
- 6 ppl in a condo – $262 pp (3 bdrm loft)
- 5 ppl in a condo – $252 pp (2 bdrm loft)
- 4 ppl in a condo – $284 pp (2 bdrm loft)
- 3 ppl in a condo – $297 pp (2 bd-2 bath)
- 2 ppl in a condo – $357 pp (2 bd-1 bath)
** Prices include all taxes and fees.
**These prices are samples of group sizes. For example…a 1 bedroom condo could sleep 2 people so the cost would go down. Just let us know what works for you.
** If you would like to add Thursday night…you are welcome to do so for FREE! Just let us know!
What our fellow Scrapbookers have to say:
What was your favorite part of the weekend?
- Prizes & Goodie Bags
- Nice environment
- Laid back atmosphere
- How we were treated
- Everything was perfect!
Would you return to Trout Creek?
- Yes, heck yes!
- With family too!
- Yes, this is a beautiful area
- Absolutely, we're already planning on coming in the fall!
- Yes & not just for scrappin – will bring my family!
- Yes, for sure!
- Loved the upgrades to the Conference Room
- Very well organized event
- Reasonably priced
- Molly (the masseuse) was excellent!
- Every staff member is so pleasant and helpful!
- It is nice that the number of people is limited
- Very impressed!!
- Fantastic time!
- Staff is wonderful!
- We were surprised at how you looked after all of our needs throughout the weekend
- Staff seems like old friends
- I enjoyed myself so much – I felt like a special guest
- The staff catered to our every need