Please read the following information carefully to ensure that you have a wonderful vacation.
- Check-In Time is 5:00 pm.
- Check-Out Time is 11:00 am
- If you will be arriving after office hours, your key, parking permit and map to your unit will be left for you in our after-hours lock box. This is located at our rental office between the double doors. Instructions to access this box may be found over the telephone next to the safe.
- All rental condominiums and common areas such as the pools, fitness center are non-smoking.
- Deposit Policy: A $200 Advance Deposit is required upon making a reservation. This is payable by Visa, MasterCard or Discover. This deposit is applied to your room charge. Please read the Cancellation Policy.
- Full payment is due 30 days ahead of your arrival date. All rates are subject to applicable Michigan state, local taxes and resort fees.
- Payment can be made with a Visa, MasterCard, Discover. A credit card in the guest’s name is required for the registration card at the time of check-in. We do not accept personal checks.
- Boats/Snowmobiles: A special parking lot is provided for trailers and recreational vehicles.
- Housekeeping Services are not provided daily. Housekeeping cleans after your departure.
- Fireworks, lanterns and bonfires are strictly prohibited
- Parking: Due to limited space in our parking lots, please plan on parking a maximum of 2 vehicles only. If larger than a one bedroom condo, you will have a 1 car garage (except condo 19). One of your vehicles may be parked in the garage and the other directly behind the garage. If traveling with more than 2 vehicles, a special parking permit shall be obtained at the rental office and these additional vehicles must be parked in one of the overflow lots.
- Pool Rules: Glass and Alcohol are strictly prohibited at all of our pools. We will provide you with a complete list of pool and hot tub rules upon check-in.
- The Maximum Occupancy of each unit may not be exceeded, due to local fire codes. These occupancy figures must include any children or babies.
- Pets: Pets are not permitted in any rental unit at Trout Creek.
- Quiet Hours are from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am. As each condominium shares a building with several other units, please remember to be as considerate of your neighbors as you wish them to be to you.