Ski Vacation - Lodging Next to Nubs Nob & Boyne
Free Shuttle to and from Nubs Nob on Winter Weekends!
Free Shuttle to and from Nubs Nob during Holiday Week
Next to Nubs Nob Ski Resort - just 1/2 mile!
- Across the street from Boyne Highlands - 1.5 miles
- Discount adult & teen lift tickets - full day & non-holiday
- Kids 8 & under Ski Free Everyday
- 12 & under ski for $10 midweek at Nubs (non holiday)
- On-site snowshoe trails, pools & hot tubs
- X-Country Ski On Our On-Site Trails, at Nubs & the Petoskey State Park
Check out the snow conditions - Nubs Nob Live Webcam
"To your staff - Thank you for accommodating us during the State Ski Championships! The condo was perfect. The early in and late out was very sweet of you. We hope to ski again at States. Be assured you will be the first ones we call! " Karen, February
Ride the Free Nubs Nob Shuttle
The Nubs Nob Shuttle offers Free transportation to and from Nubs Nob during the Holiday Week in December and on winter weekends (January, February and first half of March) so that you do not have to deal with parking. The Shuttle is FREE and so convenient!
Nubs Nob Guest Reviews staying at Trout Creek:
- The Shuttle Driver was excellent! Very friendly, knowledgeable and nice.
- When asked "What made your stay with us enjoyable?" these guests answered: "The shuttle to Nubs Nob and the people at Nubs were very friendly!
- When asked "What activities did you enjoy at Trout Creek?" These guests said "The nice shuttle service to Nubs Nob and we had fun swimming in the pools!"
Nubs Nob Ski School
Rebecca Behm is the Program Director of the Nubs Nob Ski School. While they are known for their highly successful and enjoyable private ski and snowboard lessons, they also have a super fun group program for children ages 5-7 years old on weekends and holidays called Nub's Nob Pandas. For pricing and more information you are welcome to check online @ Nubs Nob or call 231-526-2131 ext. 23.
Snowmobile friendly lodging in the Petoskey ~ Harbor Springs area with easy access to the State trail system is right here at Trout Creek. These nearby trails offer some of the best riding terrain in Michigan and are easily accessible from Trout Creek property. Each condo (larger than a one bedroom unit) comes with a private garage for easy and safe storage of your snowmobile. Parking for your trailer is provided on-site in our overflow parking lots.
The Annual Moose Jaw Safari takes place in January of each year. As many as 400 snowmobilers from throughout the Midwest will take to an old northwest Michigan logging trail for the 40-mile round-trip trek. The trail leads through some of the most beautiful terrain around as it winds from Harbor Springs to Larks Lake.
For current conditions, forecasts & events & trail maps check out the Harbor Springs Snowmobile Club. Please take a few moments to become familiar with our Snowmobile Policy to ensure that you have a wonderful stay with us.
Snowmobile rentals: County Wide Rentals 231-347-8822
Ice Skating & Sledding
Have a wonderful time sledding and skating at either the Petoskey Winter Sports Park or Kiwanis Park in Harbor Springs. Spend time & laugh together this winter!
Ice fishing is a very popular sport on nearby inland lakes as well as on Little Traverse Bay.
Enjoy some real family fun this winter!