Scenic Color Tour in the Petoskey Harbor Springs Area
The Tunnel of Trees is one of the most famous stretches of scenic highway in America. Nothing will top a bike ride or car trip through the Tunnel of Trees in the fall. Experience this 20 mile trek with views of Lake Michigan and 137 curves. This famous fall color tour is something to experience for sure.
Travel from Harbor Springs to Good Hart (do not forget to stop at the Good Hart General Store for their chicken pot pie and other snacks) to Legs Inn in Cross Village (where you’ll definitely want to stop for lunch or dinner).
Check out all of these fun fall activities:
- Pond Hill Farms – Cafe, Pumpkins, Tunnel Vision Brewery & Harbor Springs Winery
- Golf – Discounted golf when you stay at Trout Creek
- Fall Frenzy/Biketemberfest – Sept
- Hops ‘n Highlands Microbrew – Sept
- Harbor Springs Brew Festival – Oct
- Nubs Nob Open House – Ski Swap – Oct
- Odawa Casino
- Wineries and Breweries