Want to Buy a Condo Up North? Why Trout Creek?
- Location, location, location – Centrally located between Harbor Springs, Petoskey and Mackinac Island
- Association owns the on-site Rental Program
- Close to Lake Michigan, the Inland Waterway & Championship golf
- Within 1 mile to Nubs Nob and Boyne Highlands Ski Resorts
What are the benefits of being an owner?
- Sole ownership means that you have the flexibility to enjoy your new condo whenever you want.
- Access to the Association and Rental Company staff:
- Stewart Maggrett, the on-site General Manager, is responsible for overseeing the Rental Program, property maintenance and financial matters.
- Nikki Leech is the on-site Rental Manager, and she assists owners with specific rental program matters.
- Lewie Fisher is the on-site Property Superintendent who oversees buildings, grounds, facilities and amenities maintenance.
- Owner Portal is available 24/7 on the website. Check association board meeting minutes, special notices.
- Winter Watch lights have been installed on every building for each condo. This red light bulb, when lit up, will alert our staff that your heat is not working.
- In case of emergencies, our staff is here to assist.
What costs are the owners responsible for?
- Association dues which are based on the square footage of the condo
- Electric, heat, cable, internet, phone
- Property tax on the condo
- Any upgrades made to the inside of the unit
What amenities are available as owners?
- Fitness Center
- Aerobic & weight equipment
- Indoor pool
- Hot Tub
- Conference/Gathering room
- Outdoor Pools and Hot Tub
- Pickleball and Tennis Courts
- Hiking/Snowshoe Trails
- Complimentary Nub’s Nob Shuttle
How does the rental program work?
Of course you are going to want to enjoy your condo whenever possible. But there may be times that you cannot use it. This would be a good opportunity to earn money to offset ownership costs such as utilities and association dues. Nikki Leech, the Rental Manager, would be happy to meet with you to share average yearly income as well as all of the ins and outs of renting.
What you need to know:
- Rental staff is available to assist with:
- Accept furniture/appliance deliveries on your behalf
- Assist with maintenance issues and outside vendors
- Concierge Services
- Accepting mail on your behalf
- Management fee is 45%
- Owner payments are sent each month on the 15th with direct deposit
- When logged into the Owner Section, you will be able to make a reservation, download your owner statement as well as maintenance and housekeeping forms.
- The housekeeping staff works directly for Trout Creek, rather than an outside company
We are certain that you will have questions and we welcome you to call or email Stewart or Nikki with all of them.