Pellston Regional Airport – (serviced by Delta) is only a short 20 minute drive from Trout Creek. Rental cars are available at the airport. 1-800-225-2525
Traverse City Cherryland Capital Airport is about 1.5 hours from Trout Creek.
Directions from I-75: (from Southern Michigan)
- Take I-75 North to Indian River – Exit 310
- Turn left at the stop sign on the exit ramp and continue to the stop light.
- Turn left at the light onto M-68 West.
- At the next stoplight (past school) turn right and continue on M-68 West.
- Follow M-68 for 9.3 miles to US 31 in Alanson.
- Turn left at the light onto US 31 and travel .7 miles to Powers Rd. and turn right (Citizens National Bank will be on your left).
- Follow Powers/Hathaway Road 5.3 miles. (Powers Road turns into Hathaway Road after 2.8 miles)
- At the stop sign turn right onto Pleasantview Road.
- Follow Pleasantview Road. 3.3 miles to the 2nd Trout Creek entrance (south entrance).
- Take I-75 North to Gaylord exit #282
- Turn left on M-32 west
- Drive about 15 miles to US 131 North
- Turn right towards Petoskey (22 miles)
- Continue North (past downtown Petoskey area) to the stoplight at M-119 (Walgreens is on the corner)
- Turn left (about 3 miles) to the stoplight at Pleasantview Rd. (First Community Bank on the right).
- Turn right and go 3.5 miles to the first Trout Creek entrance on the right. (south entrance)
Directions from the Upper Peninsula or Canada:
- I-75 South
- Merge onto US-31 South via Exit 336 toward Petoskey/Charlevoix
- In approx 15 miles, turn right onto Brutus Road for 6.5 miles
- Brutus Road will end at Pleasantview Road
- Turn left for 1.3 miles to Trout Creek
- Trout Creek office is located on the left at the second entrance (south entrance)
Directions from Traverse City:
- US-31 North through Charlevoix, to Petoskey
- At the US-31/US-131 Junction light (Rite Aid on left, Walgreen on right) turn left
- Follow US-31 North along the bay 4.5 miles to the signal light (Walgreen is on the left)
- Turn left onto M-119 approx 3 miles to second signal light (First Community Bank on right)
- Turn right onto Pleasantview Road for 3.5 miles (past Nub’s Nob)
- Trout Creek is on your right (south entrance)
Directions from Chicago (6 hours):
- Merge onto I-94 E via Exit 21 toward Detroit (crossing into Michigan). Then 64.68 miles
- Merge onto I-196 E/US-31 N via Exit 34 toward Holland/Grand Rapids. Then 45.19 miles
- Keep right to take I-196 E toward Grand Rapids. Then 31.94 miles
- Merge onto US-131 N via Exit 77A on the left toward Cadillac. Then 183.30 miles
- US-131 N becomes US-31 N. Then 3.39 miles
- Turn left onto M 119/MI-119. Then 3.20 miles
- Turn right onto S. Pleasantview Road. Then 3.80 miles
- Trout Creek is on the right-hand side…1/2 mile past Nub’s Nob sign. (south entrance)