Stay in a Condo close to Nubs Nob & Boyne
“Trout Creek is our #1 choice! Great service and accommodations!” Barbara, Oregon, Jan 2021
“Very clean and comfortable. This condo was so well equipped and organized! We hope to stay here again. Beth, Ohio, Feb 2021
Skiing and Snowboarding
- Free Shuttle to and from Nub’s Nob (see below)
- Next to Nubs Nob Ski Resort – just 1/2 mile!
- Across from Boyne Highlands – 1.5 miles
- $5 discount coupon for adult/teen lift tickets – full day, non-holiday
- Kids 8 & under and 70+ Ski Free Everyday at Nubs Nob
- On-site snowshoe trails, pools & hot tubs
- X-Country Ski on our trails, at Nubs & the Petoskey State Park
- NASTAR – Sundays at Nub’s Nob from 12:30-2:00
Ride the Free Nubs Nob Shuttle
The Nubs Nob Shuttle offers Free transportation to and from Nubs Nob during the Holiday Week in December and on winter weekends (January, February and first 1/2 half of March). The Shuttle is FREE and so convenient!
Nubs Nob Guest Reviews staying at Trout Creek:
- The Shuttle Driver was very friendly, knowledgeable and nice.
- When asked “What made your stay with us enjoyable?” these guests answered: “The shuttle to Nubs Nob and the people at Nubs were very friendly!
- When asked “What activities did you enjoy at Trout Creek?” These guests said “The nice shuttle service to Nubs Nob and we had fun swimming in the pools!”
Nubs Nob Ski School
Brad Miller is the Program Director of the Nub’s Nob Winter Sports School. They are known for their highly successful and enjoyable private ski and snowboard lessons.
For pricing and more information you are welcome to check online @ Nubs Nob or call 231-526-2131 ext. 23
Trout Creek is Snowmobile friendly with easy access to the State trail system. Nearby trails offer some of the best riding terrain in Michigan. Trailer parking in overflow lot available.
The Annual Moose Jaw Safari – January of each year. Harbor Springs to Larks Lake.
231 Adventures – Snowmobile rentals and guided Side-by-Side tours in the summer and early fall.
Trout Creek has beautiful On-Site marked trails for this beautiful and peaceful activity. Our guests are welcome to use the snowshoes in our office (limited supply).
This fun activity is great for the entire family or friends who want to catch up. All you need are snow boots and warm winter clothing.
There are miles and miles of trails close-by such as Nubs Nob, Wilderness, Wildwood and many others. Maps for the Trout Creek trails are available at the front desk.
Ice Skating & Sledding
Have a wonderful time sledding and skating at either the Petoskey Winter Sports Park or Kiwanis Park in Harbor Springs. Spend time & laugh together this winter!
Ice fishing is a very popular sport on nearby inland lakes as well as on Little Traverse Bay.
Enjoy some real family fun this winter!