Stay in a Condo close to Nubs Nob & Boyne
“To your staff – Thank you for accommodating us during the State Ski Championships! The condo was perfect. The early in and late out was very sweet of you. We hope to ski again at States. Be assured you will be the first ones we call! ” Karen, February
Ski Packages @ Nub’s Nob
Save on daily lift tickets at Nub’s Nob when you rent a condo through the Trout Creek Office!
There are 2 ways to do this:
- Pick up a $5 off coupon at our front desk
- Book your vacation online. Reserve your condo and then add the lift tickets
- Discounts available starting January 2nd
- Available Non-Holiday only
- Kids 9-12 ski for $10 Midweek with a skiing parent
- 8 and under ski free anytime
Skiing and Snowboarding
- Free Shuttle to & from Nubs Nob (see below)
- Next to Nubs Nob Ski Resort – just 1/2 mile!
- Across the street from Boyne Highlands – 1.5 miles
- Discount adult & teen lift tickets – full day & non-holiday
- Kids 8 & under Ski Free Everyday at Nubs Nob
- 12 & under ski for $10 midweek at Nubs (non holiday)
- On-site snowshoe trails, pools & hot tubs
- X-Country Ski On Our On-Site Trails, at Nubs & the Petoskey State Park
Check out the snow conditions – Nubs Nob Live Webcam
Ride the Free Nubs Nob Shuttle
The Nubs Nob Shuttle offers Free transportation to and from Nubs Nob during the Holiday Week in December and on winter weekends (January, February and first 1/2 half of March). The Shuttle is FREE and so convenient!
Nubs Nob Guest Reviews staying at Trout Creek:
- The Shuttle Driver was very friendly, knowledgeable and nice.
- When asked “What made your stay with us enjoyable?” these guests answered: “The shuttle to Nubs Nob and the people at Nubs were very friendly!
- When asked “What activities did you enjoy at Trout Creek?” These guests said “The nice shuttle service to Nubs Nob and we had fun swimming in the pools!”
Nubs Nob Ski School
Rebecca Behm is the Program Director of the Nubs Nob Ski School. While they are known for their highly successful and enjoyable private ski and snowboard lessons, they also have a super fun group program for children ages 5-7 years old on weekends and holidays called Nub’s Nob Pandas.
For pricing and more information you are welcome to check online @ Nubs Nob or call 231-526-2131 ext. 23.
Trout Creek is Snowmobile friendly with easy access to the State trail system. Nearby trails offer some of the best riding terrain in Michigan. Trailer parking in overflow lot available.
The Annual Moose Jaw Safari – January of each year. Harbor Springs to Larks Lake.
County Wide Rentals – (231) 347-8822
Trout Creek has beautiful On-Site marked trails for this beautiful and peaceful activity. Our guests are welcome to use the snowshoes in our office (limited supply).
This fun activity is great for the entire family or friends who want to catch up. All you need are snow boots and warm winter clothing.
There are miles and miles of trails close-by such as Nubs Nob, Wilderness, Wildwood and many others. Ask for a map at the front desk.
Ice Skating & Sledding
Have a wonderful time sledding and skating at either the Petoskey Winter Sports Park or Kiwanis Park in Harbor Springs. Spend time & laugh together this winter!
Ice fishing is a very popular sport on nearby inland lakes as well as on Little Traverse Bay.
Enjoy some real family fun this winter!