Trout Creek Condominium resort on-line privacy notice
Trout Creek Condominium Resort wants visitors to this Site to know that we are as concerned as you are about the privacy of any personal information that you may provide to us through this Site.
When you visit this Site, you are not required to provide any personal information unless you choose to do so. Our web server will recognize the domain name/IP address from which you are accessing this Site and certain other technical facts (such as the operating system and web browser that you are using), but not your e-mail address or other personally identifying information.
Personally identifiable information will not be collected unless you voluntarily send an e-mail message or fill out and send an online form. Your choice not to participate in these activities will not impair your ability to browse. However, it may impair your ability to access certain information or obtain a service online.
This Site uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help us analyze how users use the Site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Site (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on their servers. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating how the Site is used, compiling reports on Site activity for us, and providing other services related to Site activity and Internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties when required to do so by law, or where third parties process the information for Google.
Trout Creek Condominium Resort
4749 S. Pleasantview Road
Harbor Springs, MI 49700
Please read the following information carefully to ensure that you have a wonderful vacation.
- Check-In Time is 5:00 pm. (please call ahead to see if an early check-in is available)
- Check-Out Time is 11:00 am
- If you will be arriving after office hours, your key, parking permit and map to your unit will be left for you in our after-hours lock box. This is located at our rental office between the double doors. Instructions to access this box may be found over the telephone next to the safe.
- All rental condominiums and common areas such as the pools, fitness center are non-smoking.
Deposit Policy for VRBO Guests:
- Full Payment is due upon booking your reservation.
- Please call the office at 1-800-748-0245 to take care of your payment within 24 hours of booking to complete your reservation.
- If we do not hear from you within 24 hours, your reservation will be cancelled.
- Deposit Policy: A $200 Advance Deposit is required upon making a reservation. This is payable by Visa, MasterCard. American Express or Discover. This deposit is applied to your room charge. Please read the Cancellation Policy.
- Remaining Balance will be auto-billed 14 days ahead of your arrival date. All rates are subject to applicable Michigan state, local taxes and resort fees.
- If booking within 14 days of arrival, full payment is due at that time.
- Payment can be made with a Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. A credit card in the guest’s name is required for the registration card at the time of check-in. We do not accept personal checks.
- Boats/Snowmobiles: A special parking lot is provided for trailers and recreational vehicles.
- Housekeeping Services are not provided daily. Housekeeping cleans after your departure.
- Fireworks, lanterns and bonfires are strictly prohibited
- Parking: Due to limited space in our parking lots, please plan on parking a maximum of 2 vehicles only. One bedroom condos have parking available in the condo parking lot. Condos larger than a one bedroom condo, will have a 1 car garage – in most cases. One of your vehicles shall be parked in the garage and the other directly behind the garage., but check with the front desk upon check-in for further instructions. If traveling with more than 2 vehicles, a special parking permit shall be obtained at the rental office and these additional vehicles must be parked in one of the overflow lots.
- Pool Rules: Glass and Alcohol are strictly prohibited at all of our pools. We will provide you with a complete list of pool and hot tub rules upon check-in.
- The Maximum Occupancy of each unit may not be exceeded, due to local fire codes. These occupancy figures must include any children or babies.
- Pets: Trout Creek Guests are not permitted to have any pets in any of the rental units.
- Quiet Hours are from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am. As each condominium shares a building with several other units, please remember to be as considerate of your neighbors as you wish them to be to you.
Snowmobiles are to be operated in accordance with these policies on Trout Creek property, by owners, guests of owners and Trout Creek renters only. Please be sure to read the following information to ensure a wonderful, safe and successful vacation with us. It is the goal of the Trout Creek Board of Directors and management staff to provide you with a quality experience.
- Snowmobile use over most of the property is prohibited. Snowmobiles must be used on the roads and designated trails (they are marked and maps are available at the front desk). Most use is expected to be en route to a designated state trail by either the trail from the overflow lot north to the state trail or on Pleasantview Road to the trail north of Trout Creek property. Trout Creek roads may only be used to get from condos to either Pleasantview Road or the overflow lots.
- In order to avoid parking problems, trailers may not be kept in the condo parking lots. Trailers must be kept at the overflow lot or at the storage lot by the Conference Center.
- Snowmobiles may be parked in condo garages. Using the garage does reduce the number of parking spaces allocated at that condo to one. Snowmobiles may also be parked on the lawn areas near the condo parking lots, not in the lots themselves. They may also be parked in the recreational vehicle lot or the designated lot near the conference center.
- All snowmobiles will be operated at no more than 5 miles per hour on Trout Creek property. This will decrease noise and other problems significantly.
- Children of owners, guests of owners and Trout Creek guests who want to operate their snowmobiles independently of their parents on Trout Creek property must be at least 16 years of age and have a valid driver’s license.
- In the event of violations of these policies, the Board reserves the right to prohibit the use of snowmobiles on Trout Creek property by the individuals violating these policies.
- Anyone wishing to use a snowmobile at Trout Creek must register the snowmobile with the front desk and receive a tag prior to its use on the property. All necessary paperwork will be signed. This will include a waiver of claims against Trout Creek. Approved routes will be identified, and this snowmobile use policy reviewed with each registrant.
- Snowmobilers shall observe all applicable State rules at all times.