Guest Reviews of Trout Creek, Petoskey & Harbor Springs
Life with 4 Boys Blog – This mom points out all of the reasons that Trout Creek is a great place to visit!
Our family reunion was held and about 90 people stayed at Trout Creek. Michigan has made a fantastic impression on us! Even after a full week, there was not enough time to do everything. The area here is gorgeous & we are so glad we were able to enjoy it! Don, Illinois
Thank you for making our most recent visit to Trout Creek a reality. It was wonderful to “come home”. We relaxed and forgot all about our stressors while visiting. The condo was clean, fully furnished as always with what we need and oh-so-comfortable. We were ecstatic to see you all. It was truly like coming to visit family. We can’t wait to come again! Donna and Allison…Grosse Pointe
What made you decide to visit the Harbor Springs ~ Petoskey Area?
- We were looking for a new West Michigan coastal town to visit. Carolyn, Novi
- We have been coming here for years and we love it! Francis, Grosse Ile
- Skiing. Betsy, Farmington Hills
- Close to home and economical. Karen, Ohio
- Good skiing options, right size towns, the “outdoors”, John, Clarkston
- Scenery and multi-lakes
- Snowmobiling & skiing, Patty, Midland
- Mackinac Island is closeby
What did you find unique about Trout Creek?
- Condo is cozier, more “at home” feel. We love Trout Creek! Laura, Northville
- Location, Jacuzzi tub, garage, quality of accommodations, Betsey, Farmington Hills
- The Nub’s Nob Shuttle, the staff. Caroline, Sterling Heights
- Quiet, clean, peaceful, great location. John, Grosse Ile
- Can eat meals in the condo & not a restaurant. Marie, Auburn Hills
- Hope to be back to my “Happy Place” soon! Christina, Ypsilanti
- Convenience of kitchen, comfortable living space, washer, dryer. Tom, Brighton
- We thought it was very generous that you allowed us to have a late check out! Sharyl, S. Lyon
From the kids point of view
- The condo was really nice and you could do a lot of things if you were “bord” (age 11)
- I like the path because I can hike it with my friends (age 7)
- My favorite thing is that you can go to Nub’s Nob & ski and go to ski school Feb
- I like being able to cross-country ski right near the condo – Feb
- I like to play with my toys in the condo – Eric & Brett, March 2018
- Trout Creek is right next to Nubs Nob & close to the gas station to get candy
- Pond Hill Farm, Mini golfing, Legs Inn Arcade, Ice Cream!
What did you find unique about the area?
- Multiple activities for families of all ages
- Great place to visit in both summer & winter. Gwynne, Okemos
- Beautiful scenery, great dining, Petoskey stone hunting. Carolyn, Novi
- Beautiful, lots to do for everyone
- Lake Michigan, Tunnel of Trees, clean beaches, great towns. Ed, Flat Rock
- Petoskey, Harbor Springs…towns, shops. Karen, Ohio
- Love the little touristy towns. People very friendly
- Mackinac Island, golf, shopping