March and April in northern Michigan are definitely quieter months. But many people are all about the quieter, slower season which makes it a great time to visit Harbor Springs and also feel like you have the shops, restaurants and scenic drives to yourself. Here are some of our favorite and most popular things to experience while you are here. But also know that there is so much more than these short lists.
- Visit Nub’s Nob to ski, snowboard or have lunch – some of the best food in the area can be found at the slopes! Scheduled to close for the season on April 3, 2022
- Check out the many restaurants in Harbor Springs like Stafford’s Pier, Turkeys, the Paper Station and The New York
- Do you love to shop? Visit the quaint shops downtown like Ivy Boutique, McClutchey’s and Boyer Glassworks
- Love treats? We do too! Toms Moms Cookies, Small Batch, My Sister’s Bake Shop are just a few places to find yumminess
- The Lyric Theater is a treat in every single way. This beautiful unique theater offers family, classic and first run movies
- Pond Hill Farms – complete with wonderful café, brewery and winery, trails and events
We look forward to seeing you soon 🙂