There are so many reasons to visit and stay in a Trout Creek Condo. Here are our Top 10.
- Friendly, welcoming staff. The front desk crew will do all that they can to make your stay special.
- Cleanliness is the most important element of a good vacation. The housekeeping staff takes great pride in preparing each condo spotless and fresh.
- Location, location, location. Trout Creek is centrally located between Harbor Springs, Petoskey and Mackinac.
- Amenities galore! Heated pools, hot tubs, tennis, pickleball, hiking trails, birding, fishing ponds, fitness center – all on-site.
- Golf Package available with golf at Boyne, Chestnut Valley, Hidden River Golf and Casting and others.
- Condo amenities include full kitchen, fireplace, in-condo full size washer and dryer, balcony or patio. All the comforts of home.
- Outdoor charcoal grills provided at each condo building.
- On-site fishing ponds – and you don’t need a license to fish because they are on private property.
- Close to so many wonderful Day Trips – Mackinac Island, Boating on the Inland Waterway, Oden Fish Hatchery, Dark Sky Park and more
- Groups are welcome! Family Reunions, Business Retreats, Honeymoons, Soccer Tournaments to name a few
We look forward to seeing you soon