- Northern Michigan has an average August temperature of 76* and September temps of 71*. Compared to most of the rest of the country today at 95* and higher, Harbor Springs is very comfortable at 76*.
- The clean, unsalted, refreshing water of Lake Michigan and nearby inland lakes adds to the comfort that Harbor Springs and Petoskey have to offer.
- All Trout Creek Condos offer central air conditioning but there are many nights that it’s a cool 55* and A/C is not essential while you enjoy great sleeping weather.
- Trout Creek offers a home-base which is centrally located to the lakeside resort towns of Petoskey, Harbor Springs and it’s only a 30 minute drive to the Mackinac Island ferry.
- Trout Creek has lots of on-site amenities including 3 pools in the summer, 2 hot tubs, 4 tennis courts, 2 pickleball courts, hiking trails, 2 fishing ponds, soccer field, sand volleyball and playgrounds.
- All of the rental condos offer a fully equipped kitchen, private entrance, washer and dryer, balcony or deck, private bedrooms, Wi-Fi and fireplace. All the comforts of home.
- Day trips to Mackinac Island, Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes, Tahquamenon Falls, Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, the Mackinac Bridge, Nature Preserves for hiking and birding, Inland Waterway, championship golf courses and bike trails.
- Last, but certainly not least, the Trout Creek staff is friendly, hospitable, helpful and the condos are clean and comfortable.
Call and let us set up your end of summer and fall vacation – 800-748-0245 or hop online to book your vacation rental –